- Funding opportunities
- Before you start an application
- Your application
- What happens after you have submitted your application
- What happens if you are successful
- Funding rules
- Categories of research and development
- Other funding opportunities, and
- Updates to general guidance.
Established businesses can access assistance through their trade associations, local chambers of commerce, local enterprise partnerships in England, Business Wales in Wales and similar organizations in Scotland and Northern Ireland. Individuals who are not yet in business should approach the British Library's Business and Intellectual Property Centre or its national network of local partners.