01 September 2005

Idea Generation Methods

I am grateful to Douglas Sorocco of Phosita for drawing my attention to Mr Martin Leith's Idea Generation Methods website. Mr Leith designs, plans and manages large scale collaborative meetings based on open space technology and other large group intervention methods.
The website lists and explains every idea generation method Mr Leith has encountered during the last 15 years. He explains that it is the result of extensive research into books, management journals, websites, as well as the input from colleagues.

I put it to the test and chose TRIZ which Paul Field of Huddersfield University introduced to me in his Innovation Forum a year ago. Sure enough it was there on Mr Leith's website. I was sufficiently impressed to read more and was led to a Sheffield site "Brainstorming" run by a company called Infinite Innovations.

No comments: