30 September 2005

Free Legal Advice

On the last Friday of every month I give a free clinic between 11 am and 1 pm at The Media Centre in Huddersfield. Save for occasional clinics that I do by special arrangement with Bradford Business Link and IdeasNW, I charge by the hour at all other times. Today I have only one client which may mean that everybody else is satisfied or found some other advisor but it may be that not everyone is aware of the service.

Anyone who wants free advice from me on the last Friday of the month should make an appointment with Jacquie Asquith of the Huddersfield Business Generator on Tel +44 (0)1484 483 080 Email j.asquith@huddersfieldbg.co.uk. Anyone wanting to catch me in Bradford should call David Robertson-Brown on Tel +44 (0)1274 772777 and anyone wanting to catch me in Lancashire should call Paul White at Blackburn Borough Council on Tel +44 (0)1254 692692 Email paul.white@blackburn.gov.uk for an appointment.

No comments: